Monday, September 14, 2009

The VMA's... what the hell was I watching


This is no review but more of a rant. (pics from Niketalk)

What did I watch last night? So, basically 'Ye had a lot of hennisey in his system (blame it on the a a a alchohol) which prompted him to jump on stage and spew what ever was on his mind.

So Kanye what do you have to tell this poor nine-teen year old? Beyonce's video was better? Wow, I'm all for free speech and people speaking their mind but seriously in the middle of her speech. What a gay fish. I'm no Kanye fan nor am I a Taylor Swift fan but damn you had to feel for Taylor last night. And I give a high five to Beyonce for letting her speak at the end, class act.

Now, on to stranger scenes from last night... poor Em. You know that was mad awkward.

And no comment, except why is she on stage? Stand up New York Lil Mama?





Aside from MTV news and basura,

RIP Patrick Swayze

No comments:

Post a Comment